Team VFR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help with my Hybrid AK47

2 posters

Go down

Need Help with my Hybrid AK47 Empty Need Help with my Hybrid AK47

Post  Kielczewski Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Bought this AK47 over 2 years ago. Was fine until at the end of the first game. The problem is with the select fire "i think" I took it to King Davids with Kevin about a year ago to have it fixed. When the tech guy worked on it he said is was a hybrid of 3 types of ak47 parts. Echo 1 - JG - G&G. He "fixed it" temporarily. He said its a common problem with the ak select fire. It worked great, game time came worked good until wear n tear of running and shooting went down mid game mid day. Basically Ive been able to realized on how to get it working. I have to move the selector from safety to semi to full auto up and down at least 5 - 7 minutes until it shoots. But that's not the only problem now. The screw/washer/barring wont stay inside. The cap over the screen is gone as a result of the screw loosing inside the gun during a game. The end result is the selector needs work to be fixed 100% not temporary. At least until I purchase a brand new gun and not a used.

Anyone have any questions comments or ideas what to do. Rather not pay KD again only to have failure await on the field. Thanks

Need Help with my Hybrid AK47 Ak110

Need Help with my Hybrid AK47 Ak210
Kielczewski
Kielczewski

Back to top Go down

Need Help with my Hybrid AK47 Empty Re: Need Help with my Hybrid AK47

Post  The Flac Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:00 pm

This looks like exactly how yours comes apart and this kid blames the washer. Its worth giving a try

The Flac
The Flac
Admin

https://vfrairsoft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kielczewski Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:26 am

I actually did this before, but it doesn't resolve. Thats more of an external solution, my issue is internal. I can he some...static when i pull the trigger and if i hold its a constant stream of static as if the power is generating and should be firing but is not.
Kielczewski
Kielczewski

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flac Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:31 am

Oh because looking at your pictures i thought you took the Selector apart because it wasnt switching properly. I would still follow the steps on the video and then open the gun up and see if there is a connection problem. Might be something stupid like a lose fuse not making contact. Sometimes fiddleing with the inside fixes a dumb problem.
The Flac
The Flac
Admin

https://vfrairsoft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down