Team VFR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui)

Go down

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui) Empty Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui)

Post  The Flac Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey guys first off i just want to say that i bought these from a friend of mine who doesnt play anymore and im not trying to turn a profit so please dont hagle me about the price. I got these in hopes that it would help the team or get someone new to play. These are top of the line guns that were over 400.00 Stock New and these are not stock. So the price is what i paid. If you know anything about Tokyo Marui then you know they are the BEST airsoft company and they are built to last.

First up we have a Tokyo Marui Spetsnaz Custom Blow Back AK47 SOLD
This gun was my friends main gun and was played a full season (6-8 games). The only real wear the gun shows is on the top rail and selector switch where spots of rust from playing in the rain got to it. Nothing a kitchen brillow pad wont take out. This gun is also missing the butt plate which is 5 dollars online or at King David. If your looking for a long lasting top of the line blow back rifle then this is the best your going to find for this price. The Metal blow back feature is loud and something you have to hear and see for yourself. This gun comes with a 300 round High Cap Magazine and ACOG Red Dot Scope. Gun Cronos at 360-380 with .20bb's

Price - 200.00 SOLD

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui) 258p268

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui) 2hx0bq8

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui) 2qapqir

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui) 5e65mt
This Image Shows the only wear on the gun (the rust which you can easily remove)

Next we have a Tokyo Marui Spetsnaz Custom Non-Blowback AK47 SOLD
This gun was bought for my friends next season and never got around to ever playing again. So this gun is Like New and only shot at home just like we all do when we get a new gun. The only thing this gun is missing is the butt plate which is 5 dollars online or at Kind David's. This gun has airsoft extremes 400 FPS durability upgrade including new spring, metal bushings, and standard ratio flat gears. This gun also has an extended tight bore barrel which is conceled under the Silencer. If your looking for a Top of the Line new gun here ya go. This gun comes with 300 rd High Cap and a King Arms US GOVT Knight's Silencer. Gun Cronos at 410 with .20 bb's

Price - 300.00 SOLD

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui) 1695kch

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui) Sf9mch

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui) Ose97p

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui) 1410776
This Picture shows the Extended Tight Bore Barrel under the Silencer

I also have a brand new battery i bought for the gun at King Davids today and another high cap which you can buy with either gun.

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui) 4sfk93

Price For Both Battery and Spare High Cap - 45.00

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui) 15x6ek4
Here is my receipt from today so you know i went and had the guns checked out and bought a new battery and tight bore barrel.

Last edited by The Flac on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Flac
The Flac
Admin

https://vfrairsoft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui) Empty Re: Two AK47's for Sale (Tokyo Marui)

Post  The Flac Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:24 pm

----Just an update----
Non blowback version has been sold.

The Used Tokyo Marui Custom Blowback Version is still available and has been cleaned up. I took the rust stains off the top rail, oiled the gear box, and brought it to the last game to make sure everything was working. I Used it for 2, 15 minute games and put maybe 400 bb's through it. After adjusting the hop up and using .25g BB's because of the seriously windy day its shooting like a champ. I got alot of comments on it about how loud and realistic it sounds because of the metal blow back. If your looking for a good eye catching gun then this is it. Not very stealthy though because like i said its loud.

Price for just the gun is 200.00
If you want Gun and new 3800 MAh Battery its 240.00

Like i said before this is a good deal for a used custom Tokyo Marui Blowback AK. Yes you can get a cheaper quality one for less, but Tokyo Marui makes the best and they are made to last. Throw a longer tightbore barrel on this thing and a madbull hopup and you will easily have one of the best guns at the game for only a 40 dollar upgrade.
The Flac
The Flac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flac Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Both AK's are SOLD
The Flac
The Flac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down