Team VFR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Baby, My MP5

Go down

My Baby, My MP5 Empty My Baby, My MP5

Post  The Flac Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:56 am

I had a day off and its still Raining/Snowing out in Mid April so i decided to make a little post about my gun and maybe that will trigger a few others to do the same and get this forum moving again. As most of you know i started over 5 years ago with my buddy who got me into it. My first game i used one of his spare weapons which was an AK and at the time i was playing some video game, probably the first Call of Duty and i was using my MP5. I dont know why but ive always been attracted to that gun and every game i played I used it. It was probably one of the worst selections for guns but i rocked it no matter what. So i talked to my buddy and he gave me advice on which company to go to that was reliable. Over five years ago they didnt have places like Evike, AirsoftGI or Airsplat. There was only about 3 reputable sites to buy from and it was always a big deal to get a gun shipped to Illinois. I contacted the store (Airsoft Extreme which is still around) and told them what type of gun I liked and said i want to get the best company out there cuz i want it to last. He told me Classic Army makes the best MP5 and he also sold me on their custom upgrade kit which ill explain later. 2 Weeks later i was the proud owner of my Classic Army Navy B&T MP5. Now over 5 years later i have yet to have a break down or needed any repairs except a cracked bucking which was 5 bucks and always happens when you play in the winter.
*Note that the Prices I have up are from when i bought them. Prices of airsoft guns have gone down a lot, but accessories have gone up.

Classic Army Navy B&T MP5 (stock) - 429.99

Internal Upgrades
Systema m120S Spring - 30.00
Systema Metal Bushings - 20.00
Systema Standard Ratio Flat Gears - 89.00
AEX Extreme Durability 400 FPS Upgrade - 120.00
Mad Bull Black Python 6.03mm Tight Bore (300mm) - 35.00

External Upgrades
Rail System (top) - Custom Made
Rail System (Hand Guard) - Custom Made
Silencer 14mm adapter - 5.99
Mock Navy Silencer - 30.00