Team VFR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im new.. I just bought a gun, now what??

Go down

Im new.. I just bought a gun, now what?? Empty Im new.. I just bought a gun, now what??

Post  The Flac Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Most things are covered in the thread "Must haves on Game Day" but before game day even comes what do you need to buy after your gun purchase??

Here is a list of things i think you would want before you play at any Open Play/ Tournament Game. Remember some things on this list are my personal preference but ive been playing for a while and this is just what i have noticed.

Spare Mags - Having the one clip that comes with most guns just isnt enough. Trust me reloading on the field sucks especially when you have that one gun in your sights and he has the time to swap mags while you hide behind a tree with your bb bag and try refill.

Spare Battery - Sometimes batteries will come with your airsoft gun. But the batteries they give you are usually crap and dont last long. Here is a simple way to find out how long your battery will shoot. If you look on the actual battery you will notice numers and letters. Look for Mah... Mah is how long the battery will last. Most batteries that come with your gun will be about 1000-1200 Mah. What you want to do is take that number and divide by 2 and that will give you how many shots you have till your battery is dead. So Example if it says 1000 Mah you will only have about 500 shots which is maybe a Full clip and a half. So you can see why spare batteries are important.

Gun Bag - You NEED a gun bag. I dont care if its a duffel bag or a gun case. You NEED something to carry your gun in. Most fields will turn you away if you walk out of the parking lot holding your gun in your hands like a noob.

Get rid of that Nasty Orange Tip - That gross orange tip that most guns come with is just an eye sore and makes your awesome gun look like a crappy toy. ** YES ITS A TOY and if you treat it like a gun and take proper precautions and never shoot it outside then taking the orange tip off is fine** Most poeple will replace that orange tip with a longer barrel with a silencer or look up what is called a "flash hider" and you can find some pretty cool mock ups out there.
The Flac
The Flac
Admin

https://vfrairsoft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum