Team VFR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Airsoft? Bill SB-798 Might have it that way.

Go down

No More Airsoft? Bill SB-798 Might have it that way. Empty No More Airsoft? Bill SB-798 Might have it that way.

Post  The Flac Fri May 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Figured i would make this topic to inform some peeps what California is trying to do to Airsoft. After a Tragedy where a boy got shot by a police officer for carrying an airsoft gun California is now trying to completely change the face of airsoft. There new Bill they are trying to pass with force all airsoft guns to be Bright Colors and Clear Plastic. Meaning no more realistic airsoft guns instead you will be playing with a M16 that looks like a Nerf Gun. I personally have a lot of problems with this but 3 big ones are... 1 - Airsoft guns are not toys and painting them bright neon colors are going to get people to believe these guns can just be played with the same way as toys.... 2 - Having bright colored guns will completely kill the MILSIM feel of the game.... 3 - Now that realistic guns will be painted bright colors what is stoping criminals from painting real guns bright colors to have the jump on police "oh its just an airsoft gun officer". If you want to read about what happened i will post link below along with facebook page to fight the bill and a couple videos. Let me know your opinion.

What started the Bill

Facebook Page

The Flac
The Flac
Admin

https://vfrairsoft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down